Friday 26 October 2012

I have removed 3 posts.
I make no apology for what was in them and still agree with my reasons why they were posted and what they contained. They were my opinion.

I have decided there are better things in life then being drawn into petty bitching tranny spats.
I have not pulled them because of any intimation or treats but because it is time to move forward.

I pulled a couple down the other day and removed a post off my FB page in good faith but it had no effect so I have decided to just move on.

I believe in Transsexuals and in reclaiming our slowly disappearing identity because I believe it is important for us not to be lost under a giant umbrella. I have always been willing to work along side TG groups so long as it is not detrimental to TS.

To this end I am putting my efforts into Transsexuals of New Zealand.

What follows is not aimed at anyone person in anyway.

Misgendering:
This is a complicated issue and not as simple as it might seem.
It is all very good for people to idnetify as they please but what if it impacts negatively on others?
This was in part one of the catylysts for the orginal forming of Transsexuals of New Zealand. It was felt Transsexuals were losing their identity and others were claiming to be transsexuals who some felt were not the same as they were. The definition was being clouded and society being confussed. This when people were starting to understand and accept transsexuals but now were being confused by the changing of what a term meant.

I have generally always tried to address a person by the gender they present as. Someone who presented as female, I usually referred to them as her, she etc. So no misgendering there.

There always was a huge variety of definitions out there but I believe the HRC Report, 'To Be Who I Am' released in 2008 is a good one.

"Transsexual: a person who has changed, or is in the process of changing their physical sex to conform to their gender identity."

I believe this is a pretty basic but fair definition and one I tend to use and go by.

As someone recently put it, Transsexuals have a 'desire', and I believe this is important. An MtF Transsexual will seek hormones, may seek FFS, BA and will desire GRS. They wish to be as female as possible. They dont like their 'extra' they have between their legs and have no desire for it to be used as a male would use it. they don't refer to it as penis. They desire a vagina, to be able to bare children, to nurture a child and breast feed. They will have strong motherly instincts. Alas there may well be constraints on what they can achieve, perhaps medical, financial or age but they will still have the 'desire.' This applies similarly with FtM Transsexuals as well. One does not need to have GRS to be Transsexual.

There are some people out there who dress as the gender other than the sex they were deemed at birth but who do not have the 'desire' to go on hormones, to seek operations, are happy to retain their penis and use it as a male with a female, seek to father a child. And call themselve Transsexual. They also call themselves Lesbians so is it any wonder alot of Lesbians dont like Transsexuals?

Sorry but I believe this is 'misgendering'. These people are nothing like the Transsexuals I know or like myself. Do I have a right to point this out to them? Am I the gender police? No, I am not the gender police but yes I believe I do have a right as they are confusing what society sees as Transsexual and was coming to understand as Transsexual. These people may well be a Transgender person of some kind but they are clouding or muddying the waters, confusing societies understanding and will therefore hurt acceptance of Transsexuals.

So yes as a Transsexual, I do have a right to try to clear this water. This is also partly why Transsexuals of NZ was  originally formed. To help understanding of Transsexuals and promote the needs of Transsexuals.

Transsexuals of New Zealand are not separatists or elitest. We have alwasy expressed the desire to work and support other TG Groups and GLB. Being labelled as separatist and elitest by these few is hardly the way to show you want to work with someone but merely divisive.

2 comments:

  1. "Misgendering:
    This is a complicated issue and not as simple as it might seem."

    You're an asshole. This isn't a 'complicated issue' you lying douchebag. You deliberately call other trans WOMEN men.
    I'm sick of your bullshit. I'm sick of creepy, fetishy, elderly crossdressers like you claiming that you are women and calling ACTUAL women 'men'.

    YOU impact negatively on other trans people with your constant attention whoring and your fucking ignorant, idiotic bullshit.
    YOU are the one that makes people think transsexuals are just creepy old dudes in strappy heels and summer dresser. Not 'TG' people. Not genderqueer people.
    YOU.
    This is YOUR fault.

    The only reason why you object so strongly to other trans women is because you think they're frauds just like you. You think that they are all just creepy men with a sexual fetish too, which is why you attack them and misgender them.
    You know, I know it and they know it.
    You can keep trying to delude yourself or you can face your mistakes and come clean.
    You're fooling no one.
    You're not even fooling yourself.

    You're not a transsexual, but you wish you were.
    Go back to stealing underwear and your BDSM feminisation play. You're not a woman and you never will be.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I published this to show that this is the crap we Transsexuals have to live with from other TG out there who dont like us standing up for who we are.

      The bitter personal derogitory attacks of someone seeking to stamp their way on others.

      Despite my removing posts in good faith, the 'otherside' continue on their attack.
      Im not interested in Tranny flame wars on the internet.
      So I have gone to using the correct way of the complaints procedures or other legal avenues available.
      I was shown this way actually by one of them 2 years ago where they went and had my website removed. Yet they go crook about me doing this when they started it.

      I will make one comment here in reply to a blog made today implying that I am trying to keep transgender woman in mens jails.
      Rubbish.
      I sure wouldnt want to see any Transsgender woman in a mans prison but I also will stand up when I see the bending of the truth, playing the whawha to get a light sentence because someone is a Transgender woman.

      Misleading the Court that Transgender is a medically recognised condition is a lie, I believe and playing on a Judge and Prosecutor's lack of knowledge.
      Transexualism or Gender Dysphoria is the recognised medical condition.
      Transgender is not a noun.
      Making up ones own definition of what a Transgender woman is when the definition Used is really that of a Transsexual woman belittles transsexuals and offends me.

      Both papers have assured me they can only report as to what was presented to the Court and both papers have assured me this was done.

      And as to the rest of the accussations, well most of us have seen the type of gutter journalism employed with much implied and exagerated.

      Sorry but I am not interested in a tranny spat with some sort of TG.

      I have a right to my opinions as they have a right to thiers but I can clearly carry myself more dignifited then they present.

      I responded to this trash but it shows clearly alot.
      I will continue to follow the correct way to address this all.

      While my complaints may not have been upheld for a range of reasons, I certainly have recieved good understanding and sympathy for the harassment and stalking I have recieved.

      Delete